Mystical views of shipwrecks that have cast out for the last time. One day long ago these ships once sailed the seas gliding over the ocean floor. Traveling to different corners of the world, some were fishing vessels, other may have been exotic ships showing people the scenery of the world. We have done this for hundreds of thousands of years, but it never seems to fail that no matter how efficient our ships were we can not hold back the power of the ocean. The seas have consumed millions of boats throughout our existence on this planet.
1) Icelandic Shipwreck
2) Jafrabad, Chittagong, Bangladesh
3) Hawaii, Kona
4) Costa Concordia, Shore of the island of Giglio, Italy
5) Roatán, Islas de la Bahía, Honduras.
6) The Dimitrios, at Laconia (near Gythio, Greece).
7) The Panagia F. at Shipwreck Beach, Praia Santiago, Angola.
8) The Peter Iredale, Oregon.
9) Ushuaia harbour, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina.
10) Western Sahara